MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE @ beautiful wilderness location Kinloch Lodge!
- Barista/FOH cafe & restaurant. Start ASAP!
- Chef/cook and FOH staff. 2 positions. Ideal for couple/ 2 friends.
- Cafe/shop assistants. 2 positions
- Kayak guide, driver, maintenance
- Assistant General Manager
For more info on positions and who we are, please read below.
Do you have a passion for the outdoors and do you like living remote, but close to Queenstown? Our family run Kinloch Lodge is looking for great staff. We are nestled in nature, close to the Routeburn, Greenstone/Caples and Rees/Dart tracks and many day hikes. All our staff has access to use of our kayaks, bikes, fishing rod, hot tub etc.
Accommodation available at Kinloch Lodge.
Full-time seasonal positions
For the upcoming summer season we are looking for great staff! We ask for a commitment till the end of April 2020. Skills for ALL positions: relevant experience & great interpersonal skills, fluent in English, the right to work & commitment till the end of April 2020.
- FOH position cafe + FOH/Housekeeping - IMMEDIATE START. +/- 40hrs.
Two days at The Trading Post & 2 longer days or 3 normal days at Kinloch. We're looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and flexible person to manage our cafe The Trading Post for 2 days a week (ideally Thurs-Fri). In the weekend we will need your help at Kinloch Lodge with serving breakfast/housekeeping/laundry & lunch/dinner service.
Hours are between 30-40hrs/week, busy in summer. Ideally you have at least 6 months experience in a FOH position, have barista skills, know how to lead a small team & know how to work under pressure. Potentially a permanent role for the right person.
Only want to work 2 days in The Trading Post? No problem, contact us!
- Cook/Chef + FOH - 2 positions. +/- 40hrs. Start end of September 2019. Ideal for a couple or 2 friends who would like to run their own restaurant one day. We are looking for two people to run the lunch & dinner service together at our restaurant at Kinloch Lodge. Shift starts at 11.30am till close, 5 days a week.
* Our ideal candidate chef/cook has at least 6 months of professional experience, has experience with working in a small kitchen team and with short order cooking.
* FOH position: at least 6 months of experience in FOH position required.
- Cafe/Shop Assistants - 2 positions. 30-40hrs.
Start (position 1) end of September and (position 2) end of October.
At our busy Trading Post cafe we need superstars to take orders, prepare food & drinks, make coffee (experience as barista would be awesome, but not necessary), help with cleaning, housekeeping in the small B&B in the garden and have fun with! Most important is that you know how to work hard, know how to multitask & have excellent customer service skills.
- Kayak guide, shuttle driver, maintenance. 30-40hrs. Start end October . Looking for an enthusiastic person with experience with building/handyman jobs, with a P-class drivers license (or willing to obtain P-class) and great affinity with kayaking. Email us for more info.
- Assistant General Manager. Start end October. Email us for more info. Prefer to hire this person out of our pool of existing staff members. Otherwise, looking for a person with at least 6 months experience in FOH, preferably either experience with managing small teams or a business or management degree.
- Casual staff - travelers wanted. We're always looking for helping hands at Kinloch Lodge. Ideal for travelers wanting a break from travelling or looking to enjoy the amazing outdoor activities Kinloch and surrounds have to offer! Accommodation available. Minimum stay 3 weeks, need to have a valid work visa. Looking for help with maintenance & renovation but also help in our cafe or with housekeeping and cleaning. Contact us for more info via email.
Interested or do you have a question? Please Contact us via email: email@example.com
For more information about us and photos check out our websites and FB pages.