The basic function of the Guest Service Agent is to provide an exceptionally high level of customer service by focusing on each customer’s needs, proactively anticipating areas of concern and facilitating the smooth coordination of daily tour operations.
This is a fixed term position starting in December through to the end of April 2020.
- Adhere to Ziptrek cancellation policy and follow through
- Refuse permission of a guest on tour for reasons involving safety, eligibility criteria or customer experience
- Advise guests of cancellation policy in booking process
- Greet customers and handle all inquiries (phone, in-person, email) promptly and enthusiastically in a pleasant and professional manner
- Make efficient and accurate tour bookings with proficiency in the reservations software and consideration of tour timing and available staff
- Take ownership of the customer requirements and address areas of concern before they become a problem
- Liaise with customers, operations, sales and marketing and management making sure that all inquiries are promptly routed to the appropriate person/people
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, customers and tour operators
- Ensure that all required customer documentation is filled out accurately and in its entirety and is handled appropriately in the filing system
- Have a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the job, company policies, procedures and operations
- Manage all aspects of cash handling, including opening and cash out procedures with 100% accuracy
- Accurately process payment for all bookings, cash-out personal till daily
- May be asked to perform other duties as required
Please see https://ziptrekeco.bamboohr.com/jobs/ for a full Job Description and to apply.