Rātā Queenstown uses the best quality seasonal New Zealand produce to create delicious, generous & adventurous dishes - and we are looking for a talented and innovative Senior Chef de Partie to join our hard working Two Hatted, award winning team!
An exciting opportunity for a highly driven Senior Chef de Partie looking to drive their career forward with a successful kitchen and restaurant group.
You will be responsible for running sections and imparting your knowledge and skills to junior chefs, whilst crafting and creating the innovative and creative dishes that Rātā prides itself on.
You will also be working towards assisting with stocktaking, ordering and running the pass.
It's no secret that we are passionate and proud of our fresh, delicious and creative food and we want you to be too.
Our ideal candidate
- Is looking for an opportunity to show off your creative talent and develop your skills
- Will have an absolute passion for food and love the idea of crafting that perfect dish
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar busy high-end kitchen
- Is meticulous with a keen eye for small details
- Are calm and able to stay focused under pressure, you can multitask and communicate whilst producing the high-quality food that makes Rātā great
- Are flexible with hours and available on evenings and weekends
- Are positive, upbeat and enjoy being part of a talented & close-knit team!
- You are eligible to work in NZ
In return you will be mentored by a friendly and inclusive team, with ample opportunities for training and progression. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established brand where you can develop your existing knowledge.
So, if you’re ready to start the next step in your career please apply with your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would be the perfect fit for this great team!