Cougar Security are seeking a full time employees in Queenstown and part time employees in Central to join our busy night patrol teams throughout these two areas.
We are looking for employees who is friendly, hardworking and who can handle an ever changing environment. These position are permanent full-time & part-time within our company, and current citizenship, permanent residency or a current valid work visa would be a required for anyone applying for this position along with a high level of presentation.
Applicants will need to demonstrate experience in the following fields;
• Have a can do attitude, be willing to learn new systems and advance their skill set
• Have great customer service delivery & be a team player who can work well with others
• Ability to work solely and problem solve
• Have a high level of time management & record keeping
• Be able to work various hours including nights and weekends on a rotating roster
Successful Applicants require;
• A FULL drivers license (applicants without this will not be considered)
• Have a clean police record
• Be 18 years or over - this is a requirement to obtain your security license by the Ministry of Justice (COA)
Have a valid working visa or be legally able to work in NZ this is a role covered by the requirements of the New Zealand Security Guards Act the successful applicant will need to hold a suitable COA (Certificate of approval) or be able to hold / obtain one if successful in their application. This requires a clean criminal record.
Full training will be provided along with the COA Training to obtain your NZQA qualification.
Remuneration will be based on experience held by the successful applicant.
All interested applicants please in the first instance, email your CV along with references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org