Sudima Queenstown is a new 4.5-star hotel in the bustling Frankton area conveniently located in the Five Mile retail precinct with views of the surrounding landscapes, high quality fit-out, well-appointed rooms, restaurant, bar and conference facilities.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest for Full Time Chefs to join our opening team to produce creative and innovative gourmet dishes.
- Senior Chef de Partie
- Chef de Parties
- Demi Chef
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce excellent quality dishes to brand standards for the restaurant, bar, conferencing and room service on a day to day basis
- Organising the shift, placing orders, prep completion and supporting the team to ensure the kitchen is always well prepared, clean and hygienic for each shift
- Support the Head Chef and where appropriate guide junior kitchen team members
- Offer flexibility with dietary needs and ensure excellent food hygiene and safety standard are adhered to
- Foster a great team environment of cooperation and respect between co-workers
- 2-5 years chef experience in a busy a la carte and buffet operation, ideally within hotels
- Qualified culinary degree/certificate
- Flexible to work rostered shifts, including weekends, nights and public holidays.
- Multi-tasking, excellent planning and organisational skills
- Open communication skills
- Passion for cooking
- Excellent food and hygiene standards
- $25-28/hour depending on experience + plenty of awesome discounted perks
- Excellent training and development including our very own HIND Academy
- Be part of an award winning NZ hospitality business focused on inclusion and sustainability
As part of a large hospitality group, we offer job security and an excellent support structure with group level HR, finance, procurement and sales & marketing functions.
Our group values are based around caring, working together and doing the right thing. We are passionate about inclusion and our people know it! We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply and are proud to promote diversity and inclusion within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process. HIND Management are committed to accessibility, should you require assistance or support due to a disability and are unable to apply via the online application process, contact us on 03 930 7000