As a key member of our lodge’s hospitality staff, our bar duty-manager is responsible for ensuring the bar operates smoothly with sufficient stock and staff.
Managing in a growing business you will be responsible for maintaining customer care, showing strong leadership and personal management skills, and must have commitment to the position.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Running the bar and cafe on a rostered full time schedule
- Monitor inventory and ensure adequate stock is maintained whilst considering sales and beverage costs
- Oversee beverage consumption and prevent excess pours or abuse
- Maintain aesthetic and health and safety standards
- Current NZ licensed duty managers certificate
- Must be professionally presented
- Must be willing to commit to stay and work through at least winter season
- Management/leadership experience is a must
- Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Please provide a cover letter with your CV