Gibbston Valley provide a fully immersive wine experience set within breathtakingly beautiful Queenstown wine county. Home to New Zealand’s largest wine cave, the region’s oldest vineyards, a bistro-style restaurant and luxury Lodge & Spa. We share our unbridled passion for wine through daily winery tours, dining experiences and unique vineyard stays.
Our diverse offerings make it an interesting place to work, and our rich history and commitment to excellence make our team members proud to be a part of it.
Our aim is to create memorable experiences for our guests and our people play a vital role in this through their authentic passion for exceptional customer service.
Perks of joining the Gibbston Valley family:
· Living wage employer
· Free on-shift meal and coffee
· Transport options
· Discounts across all our wine, products & experiences
· A ‘staffy’ to end of your shift
· Birthday & anniversary gift
· Great social events
· Sales bonuses
· Opportunity for professional development & accredited training
· Paid leave to support a sustainable or community cause
· Health & wellness initiatives
· Financial education
If you're interested in one of our roles please don’t hesitate to get in touch - email our HR Manager Liz - firstname.lastname@example.org