Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave
We are looking for a fit and energetic individual to join our successful team at Stoke Fireplace Studio. You will be supporting the GM, installation team and most importantly our customers and clients.
Minimum 30 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Hours potentially flexible for the right candidate. We have a good team, social club activities (when Covid allows!) and a dog friendly office.
Minimum of 7 months fixed term to commence late May 2022
Duties and responsibilities:
• Initial greeting of showroom customers, identifying their needs and suitable follow-up
• Sales administration - invoicing, returns, queries, phone support
• After sales support - ordering replacement remotes/parts, initial contact for issues with recent installations
• Stock management and despatch – dealing with all Stoke deliveries including re-dispatch to our merchants and customers
• Delivery of tools and or parts to installation sites or merchants
The following skills/attributes will apply:
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Accurate handling and computer processing of sales & stock items
• Physical fitness as regular lifting is required
• Full, clean NZ drivers’ licence
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Client facing customer service experience essential
• Previous experience in sales administration or construction related fields advantageous
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
If interested in this role please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applicants for this position should have either NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.