Capitalizing on the red hot Southern Lakes property markets Queenstown Media Group will be publishing two seasonal editions of Building Dreams 2021 – Autumn and Spring
Early Bird discounts now available.
For more information and to reserve your space, contact us today:
Kylee (027 044 2968 - Kylee@qmg.co.nz)
Cat (027 777 2785 - Cat@qmg.co.nz)
Ten reasons to be in Building Dreams 2021
- The Queenstown Lakes District remains one of New Zealand’s fastest growing regions*
- With a current annual increase in median sales prices of in with an excess of 18%, home construction remains NZ’s preferred investment option**
- 7,700 new homes to be built over the next 8 years*
- In excess of $300 million to be invested in new housing development in the next 12 months and that doesn’t include renovation budgets***
- Queenstown Lakes permanent population will grow 26% in the next 10 years*
- Building Dreams is a high quality content rich publication produced specifically for the Queenstown and Surrounding Area
- Building Dreams uses local stories and content that’s applicable to this community
- Building Dreams uses the strength of the Lakes Weekly Bulletin to distribute across the region
- 2021 is the fifth year of QMG’s Building Dreams Special Publication. Each edition is written by local experts to capture the seasonal opportunities of the region
- Building Dreams targets customers who are in the market and those about to enter the market
* QLDC projects 7700 new homes to be built over the next 9 years - Source QLDC pop projections 2018
** Source: queenstownrealestate.co.nz November 2020
*** That’s over 300 million being invested in new home builds in the next 12 months! - Based on a house build average of $411,714
Published by Queenstown Media Group, Building Dreams is a unique opportunity to showcase your business seasonally across the Queenstown and Wanaka growth markets.
Building Dreams puts your business in front of the region's building and renovating prospects in a dedicated high quality publication.
BE QUICK - SPACE IS LIMITED!!
Kylee (027 044 2968 - Kylee@qmg.co.nz) | Cat (027 777 2785 - Cat@qmg.co.nz)